- We believe all theater disciplines can be successfully taught and learned online.
- Research repeatedly shows that people today read less and watch more. We aspire to offer a new, exciting and fun way to learn, honing the advantages of video and online tools.
- Everyone should have the opportunity to access the best quality theater education, at an affordable price, without the need to relocate geographically.
- Create a single, trustworthy digital space, devoted to all theater disciplines.
- Be the go-to online marketplace for all theater related educational content.
- Develop and nourish a worldwide online community, devoted to various theater disciplines.
- Diversify traditional western theater education by broadening the curriculum focus to cultures and theater practices from all around the world.
- Higher Education: we offer educational content to supplement academic curriculum.
- Practitioners: we offer special workshops for working practitioners to develop their skill set and enrich their toolbox.
- Applicants to BFA/MFA programs: we help create a stronger and more meaningful application.
- Personal development: anyone who wants to expand their horizons and learn about theater!
Who we are
A new pioneer startup born out of the in-person to online shift society experienced in the wake of a global pandemic.
- Led by a team of internationally-acclaimed scholars and practitioners. For more information, look at the specific pages of the educational content we offer.
Management and office:
- Founder: Yagil Eliraz. Originally from Israel, Yagil has almost two decades of experience as a stage director. He is a Yale School of Drama alum (2016) and a former Assistant Professor at Amherst College. www.yagileliraz.com
- Business support: Tim Donahue
- Web development: Atanu Sarkar
- Video editing: Oleg Kirienko
- Graphic design: John Belnave
- Legal: Thomas Caraco
- Accounting: Toni Marie Kopack
For any questions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org